|Set User Name and Password
Create a user name to use instead of your account barcode number when you log in.
1. On the My Account menu, click My Record.
2. Don't type in the boxes. Instead, click Create Username, between the boxes.
3. Type library barcode number, no spaces. Type the default password : 1234. Click Next Step.
4.Find Change Logon. Check the box for Change Username.
5. Type your user name for the SCHS computers in the New Username box and again in the Verify Username box.
If your username is already in use, type your full student email address, 7+3+grad email@example.com.
6. Click in the check box for Change Password.
7. Type the default password 1234 in the Old Password box, then type your regular computer password in the New Password box and again in the Verification box.
8. Click Save. The screen "jumps up."
9. Scroll down past address information.
10. Under Contact Information, enter your school email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click on Submit Changes. A red message means you are done with required information and may log out.
Optional information below to set up text messaging or home email.
Set up Email, Text Messages, & Reading List
Enter email address and phone number for TXT messages
1. On the My Account menu click My Record and log in.
2. Click Contact Information and Preferences on the My Record page.
3. Scroll past address information.
4. Under Contact Information, enter your school email address.
Click on Submit Changes. A red message means all is well.
6. Optional: If you would like to receive a copy of email at home email address too, enter home email as the alternate email address.
7. Optional: If you would like to receive text messages when book requests arrive, for reminders, or for overdue notices, enter 1) the cell phone number, 2) select the carrier, and 3) click on Send TXT to this number.
Texting charges are the rate charged by your carrier.
Start a Reading History (Different than the Saved List of books to read)
The reading history lists the items checked out since the reading history began. .
8.Optional :If you wish to keep a reading history: under Preferences, select (check) Maintain reading list and agree to the privacy message.
The reading history begins with the next item checked out, but the item may not appear in the reading history list until the next day. You may remove individual items from the reading history, or stop the history, clear it from your library account, and start a new reading history at any time
9. Click Submit Change Request. A red message indicates a sucessful change.